Many studies have revealed that digital interactive entertainment is highly effective for areas such as product and services marketing, education and training, and minorities' inclusion programs. In the Advertainment unit, we help our customers achieve their goals, developing interactive entertainment software products that delivers a message towards a concept (advergames) or helps educate or develop teamwork (serious / simulation games).
Examples: Videogames & Simulations using Flash, Unity3d on mobile or other platforms.
Why choosing us
Competitiveness in digital media requires the fastest time-to-market and reaction in order to take advantage of opportunities. On the other hand, aspects like user experience and graphic design cannot be relegated.
Pigmalion Studios' implementation process assures a competitive time to market taking care of user experience from the early phases of its five steps as follows:
- Storyboarding: by using drawing tools and taking notes we define together with our customers which screes the application will have, the data they will display and the relationships between them.
- Prototyping: We develop a first version of the application's navigation flow in the chosen technology (which was previously validated with the customer). The prototype is a first executable version that shows first notions of user experience, graphic design, and example data. The prototype will rapidly evolve to turn into the final version of the application.
- Implementation/Integration: In this phase we work in all the development the application needs for displaying real information. It can include: API integration, Social network integration, backend services, databases, etc.
- Testing: This phase is cross to any other and it aims to assure that all the application components work fine together giving the final user the functionality our customer imagined for her/him.
- Publishing: We also create all the required assets and authorizations required to publish the application in a store or social network (i.e App Store or Facebook).
Each phase requires interactions with the customer assuring an agile approach that allows to attack miss-understoods as soon as they come up. User experience and design is defined, validated and checked in Storyboarding and Prototyping phases, that take 7 development days in average, assuring they are exactly reflected as our customer imagined. Just imagine, we can help to realize it!